Monday, October 1, 2012

My Precious













This sweatshirt has been a staple in my parents garage for quite some time. Purchased in the early 90's during a skying trip in Brian Head, Utah, my eyes have been fixated on it ever since. 

Blossoming into a thrift junky during my teen years I would not let Amvets steal this gem away! And with that, it officially became mine :) .. Finally I could do what I wanted to do with it for so long, a simple snip of the shoulder. And now were back in the 80's.

I can wear this piece during any time and at any place. I started out this day in a very scrubby mood. But quickly threw on some lipstick and heels and felt new again. And I mean I was wearing a period piece, might as well dress to the part at some point in the day.

Glasses: Los Callejones Scarf: MuseVice creation Sweatshirt: Brian Head Gift Shop Shoes: Naughty Monkey 


No comments:

Post a Comment