Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blues n Hues
















The traditional bando is usually meant to be worn underneath other clothing pieces. But in this unbearable Southern California heat, I had to expose myself. It was an easy going day, so a minimalist approach to my look was expected. I become a tad uncomfortable when my outfit looks too blocked, therefore I added some suspenders to connect the dots, and be a little obnoxious. 

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, and next week are all about taking risks. Right? Even when it's a lazy day like this one, nothing is more thrilling then fulfilling the challenge of taking a risk. This is where the outlet of Fashion comes in. Clothes are always there in our closets for us to play with and make our days more adventurous.

Necklace: XXI Suspender: Camden Markets Bando: Dreamgirls Skirt: Thrift Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment