Monday, October 1, 2012

Running Through Some Fields










A trip to L.A is never a dull one. Especially through spontaneous decision making. 

I have two attractions when it comes to nature. The untouched, unexplainable landscape of earth, along with it opposite- the man made canyons of urban manufacture. Strolling through L.A I always try and stop by the Fashion district, not to buy things, but to explore and observe. This is where the magic happens (a statement of debate of course). A communal space of true merchants all with their own agendas. These streets are old, sinking under decaying buildings literally overlapping each other and seeming abandoned at some angles. Some alleys are so empty and intriguing. 

It is a space of such great contradiction. 

For days of exploration I try to dress comfortable and give my body lots of area to move. This outfit is actually a dress over a dress. Both are similar in style and tone. With the light beige forefront I added a pop in my headband.

Headband: Flashbacks Underdress: Ashley Stewart Dress: UO Short Leg warmers: MuseVice creation     

1 comment:

  1. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I love the layering, I would have never guess that those were 2 different dresses! Oh and by the way you need to find a way to start selling those headbands, I MUST HAVE ONE!


    ~EP
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete