Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Roaring Secretary
















Never underestimate the power of what individual elements in an outfit can do for an overall look. 

Pencil skirts and flowy collared blouses are a signature combination, giving the connotation of elite attitude. Ruffles are commonly  an uneasy choice for people, but I have been a fan since I first laid my eyes on the overlapping beauties. In terms of this outfit, this top contrasts two timeless focal points- animal print on solid black. A red pencil skirt was chosen to give pop to my entire look and socks with heels is conformable, plus adds another layer for my collective outfit. The final touch is my turban head piece which I decided to add in order to create visual balance in my outfit. 

Turban: beauty warehouse Top: thrifty find Skirt: Thrift Trader Shoes: Buffalo Exchange  

1 comment:

  1. Love this look Erin, so classy yet intriguing. I'm so loving that skirt!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete