Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Polka Dot Muah













If one has, or ever will witness my closet, they would understand that I have a serious fixation on small circles printed across clothing. Polka dots- a pattern so timeless and of course, adorable. More importantly it is simple yet boundless in dot size and color combination. I stumbled across this red and white gem and immediately fell in love. "The louder the better" is what this blouse whispered to me.

Matching my blouse with a yellow skirt projected perfect contrast. A soft yellow with light pleats does not overpower. My blue Mary Jane’s exude charming Vintage appreciation. This outfit is distinguished by my pattern blocking. All sections that are strong visual statements in their own. 


Blouse: Susan Graver Skirt: MuseVice creation Shoes: Mootsies Tootsies 


No comments:

Post a Comment