Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Last day in So Cal

This is a little spread of my last afternoon in Southern California before moving to San Francisco to start a dream and make new ones. Experiences in life should never be taken for granted. That statement may sound basic or cliche but I think its easy to forget about how short our time is here on earth and that having goals and dreams are probably the most important thing to share with our mind, body, and soul. Without these feelings each day would feel lost and inhabited. When a goal is reached I always like to start a new one. Nothing we ever really want will ever be a piece of cake, because the struggle of achieving it is part of the journey. Although I absolutely love my home town San Diego, moving to the Bay Area is the start of a new landscape for me and the connection I have with the future. 










No comments:

Post a Comment