Friday, December 20, 2013

Whatever your High may Be











Whatever substance, tune, view, stretch, or dose of air that takes our mind to a new place of everlasting awe and fascination is the truest gift of experience. For me it hits me in many different practices, all exercising my mind, body, and soul to erase negative energy. For everyone it's a feeling we should all seek to find in whatever activity that may be. Cleansing for clarity, purpose, and integrity we should all be getting high everyday. I love this Truly Madly Deeply top because it embodies the beauty of extracting that high that keeps us living in harmony with life's questions and mysteries. Although this top clearly displays mind altering substances, I believe getting high embodies endless practices and ways to explore the art of every day life. 

Stay Luxy,

No comments:

Post a Comment