Sunday, September 1, 2013

Endless Lace














There is something unconditionally beautiful and feminine about lace. It is a long lived fabric that generates exquisite beauty. I can never refuse lace, nor the challenge of wearing lace on lace. The end of Summer is approaching and the atmosphere will soon take a slight turn. This lace bralette is a simple silhouette, that easily compliments a variety of styling options. Whether its being worn under a cut out tank or exposed out in the open like I have done here, a lace bralette adds charming detail. I am one who adores contrast, so naturally I needed to pair my lace duo with some vibrant colors. Although the warm weather sticks on Southern California for some time, I have to embrace the last few days of the season with Summers elegance. #teenvogue

Happy Style Hunting,

Bralette: Frenchi
Lace Cardigan: Lush
Scarf: David & Young
Skirt & Shoes: Forever 21
Necklaces: Erin Riley Fashion 





No comments:

Post a Comment