Monday, July 22, 2013

Fairy Dust













 We all like to feel like a fairy every now and then. Or an elf.. gypsy.. flapper girl? Why not combine all three fashion fantasies into one? That is exactly what popped into my head as I was draping these contrasting fabrics together into the dress I am wearing here. I have such a weakness for celestial speaking lace. I designed a skirt for a friend earlier this year using this same lace fabric and I couldn't help myself, I just had to make a piece with it for myself. I transcended all my fashion muses into one when designing this piece. Light, free, and subtly vibrant- this dress has relaxing beauty perfect for these magical late summer days.

Happy Style Hunting,

Dress, Headpiece, & necklaces: Erin Riley Fashion
Shoes: XXI
#teenvogue





No comments:

Post a Comment