Monday, April 1, 2013

Lost in Wine Country









Bags. Purses. Clutches. Fanny Packs. As woman these are staple pieces that are necessary to carry our array of valuables that more often then not evolve into infinite treasure chests we are caught too often digging through. For us Fashionista's, collecting bags can become  a clear obsession- as it is definitely one of mine. When a canvas of artistic knitting and mixture of patterns appears on a bag, I am all on it. It is how I regularly dress, but on a bag ;) . I complemented the rest of my outfit in reference to this extraordianary bag, by mixing a cheetah print with vintage 90's denim shorts, and a floral turban. #teenvogue

Happy Style hunting, 


1 comment:

  1. Love that I stumbled upon your blog! I am a fellow San Diego blogger myself. Your style is so cool and edgy! Would love it if you stopped by some time :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete