Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Neighborhood Watch









Sometimes the best outfits come about when wardrobe options are limited. By that I mean when life gets a little congested with work, studies, and travelling the laundry pile in turn gets stacked up to the ceiling leaving the closet bare with only a few items. For me, when I am put in this pickle, a limited wardrobe puts me in a challenge that results in awesome outfits. And I am quite certain this can relate to many others. Maybe its the fact that when forced to choose within parameters we are not overwhelmed by the entirety of our wardrobe, liberating us to just go with out instinct with pairing outfits. Who knows. But my pattern blocking and time to accessorize goes in full throttle when I should be doing laundry.. :) #teenvogue 

 Happy Style Hunting,


No comments:

Post a Comment