Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pattern Empress






This is my sister Claire, the number one model in my life. Always at my side through all my phases, rants, and struggles. She is a strong, beautiful, and confident woman. She took the initiative to switch careers at an age where most people are scared to even budge. And with that she now makes a living as a Psychologist, helping others get back on their feet and find an essence in life. She is and will always be one of my true inspirations.

I styled Claire in this fierce statement look combining colors, graphics, and patterns because I wanted her entity to be expressed in a strong way. I style Claire in many inspiration shoots. There will be more to come.

Paz,

Headband: Beyond Retro Top: MuseVice graphic Skirt: MPH collection, Flashbacks Necklace: UO Shoes: Kimchi Blue, UO

No comments:

Post a Comment